• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Portfolio

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS ~ POWERFUL IMAGES


Portraits

Photo Journalism

Events

Sports

Venue Photography

Nature Photography

Thursday, September 22, 2016

First Day of Fall at Beach St Pier

With my youngest on the bus at 6:30am, the rest of the family accounted for, it was time for an early morning foray into the beautiful dawn light along Philadelphia's Delaware River banks.

The Beach St Pier is a hidden oasis close to major road works along the I-95 around Fishtown, and is hard to see from the terrifying motorway of the Northeast (just ask my parents who visited from Australia last year). Well, I stretch the truth. It's nothing like an oasis, but it does have plenty of urban graffiti street art. And it's stunning during Golden Hour Here's my #FirstDayofFall #2016 #GoldenHour collection.





















Contact

Get in touch with me


Location

Philadelphia, PA.

Phone number

+(1) 267-269-1179

Website

https://chrisbakerevens.blogspot.com/