• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Portfolio

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS ~ POWERFUL IMAGES


Portraits

Photo Journalism

Events

Sports

Venue Photography

Nature Photography

Friday, November 11, 2016

Day in the Life of a Professional Photographer Day #17: 30th Street Station

I've been sitting on this image for a while - since September 15th to be exact! It's a compilation of multiple images of people walking in and around 30th Street Station.


I set up my camera on a tripod and used the auto-timer to take a series of 10 images at a time repeating 18 more times for a total of 190 photographs. Using layer masks (see my recent Tuesday Tutorial) I layered the most interesting figures and arranged them into this wonderful composition. I think it captures the energy of 30th Street Station quite well.

Contact

Get in touch with me


Location

Philadelphia, PA.

Phone number

+(1) 267-269-1179

Website

https://chrisbakerevens.blogspot.com/