• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Portfolio

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS ~ POWERFUL IMAGES


Portraits

Photo Journalism

Events

Sports

Venue Photography

Nature Photography

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Day in the Life of a Professional Photographer Day #11: Determination

Though the stick is twice the length of this dog s/he was determined to carry it the whole way!
Why was she carrying the stick? I have no idea. But it gave her purpose and directed her energy and I'm inspired by her tenaciousness.

I'm determined to keep improving my photography. That means a few things at minimum: keeping my camera close at hand; insisting on shooting every day, even if only for 30 minutes; making a weekly plan of what I'm going to practice each day.

Here are a few things I plan to photograph in the next few weeks:

  • Philadelphia's night skyline from the MLK Drive bridge near the Art Museum.
  • Environmental portraits of activist elders
  • Street portraits of strangers in Philadelphia
  • The so-called 'super moon' coming up with an interesting second object in the frame (like a bridge or building, or over a river).
I'm looking forward to reporting back how I go.



Use the contact form below to arrange your session now!

Contact

Get in touch with me


Location

Philadelphia, PA.

Phone number

+(1) 267-269-1179

Website

https://chrisbakerevens.blogspot.com/