• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Portfolio

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS ~ POWERFUL IMAGES


Portraits

Photo Journalism

Events

Sports

Venue Photography

Nature Photography

Monday, September 26, 2016

Taking My Art Seriously

Every time I hit a major life transition I dive into visual art.

That’s often included photography as well as painting and print-making. In each transition I would promise myself to integrate my art into whatever comes next, without really knowing what that would mean. So in this new season I’m thrilled to be able to put photography front and center!

Today I get to say with joy and trepidation that I’m open for photography work! Yay!

Specifically, I’m looking for about a day a week’s worth of work so that I can continue to be an awesome stay-at-home dad. What kind of work, do you ask? This could be:

  • Individual, couple, pet or family portraits,
  • Photos for your business marketing materials,
  • Events like a birthday, family celebration, school sports meet, art show or business event,
  • Product photography,
  • Photography lessons.

How much do I charge?
My FALL SPECIAL OFFER is $30 for a 30 minute personal portraits or headshots session! Wow! Fall is a spectacular time for portraits in and around Philadelphia as the leaves turn from lush green to glowing yellow to burning orange. Give me a call, or send me an email at chris.bakerevens@gmail.com to set up a time - weekends are great!

I am also offering businesses who want photographs for marketing materials at 50% off my regular fees. See my pricing page.

I’m also a little nervous - well, a lot nervous. I get the feeling that engaging art-for-work can be a challenge to keep the passion stoked so I will take time to develop a clear artistic project aside which I expect to post about soon, too! I’m also nervous that this will all flat on it’s (my) face! It’s really encouraging that folks have already bought prints from me and this morning I’m off to meet a small business owner to plan a marketing shoot for her. The evidence is coming in that people like my work.

If you’ve enjoyed my blog posts and love or even simply like the photographs I shoot please share my name around your circles, point people to my blog and check out my portfolio at https://chrisbakerevens.blogspot.com.

Remember, make art everyday!

Contact

Get in touch with me


Location

Philadelphia, PA.

Phone number

+(1) 267-269-1179

Website

https://chrisbakerevens.blogspot.com/