• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Portfolio

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS ~ POWERFUL IMAGES


Portraits

Photo Journalism

Events

Sports

Venue Photography

Nature Photography

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Day in the Life of a Professional Photographer Day #22: Keep Experimenting

 The Philadelphia Art Museum, Water Works and City Skyline. Panorama From 7 Images.

My favourite quote these days is, "I'm most alive when I'm at the bottom of a very steep learning curve."

Finding challenges that offer steep learning curves takes intention. Sometime more intention than I have to offer. One challenge I've set myself is to take more panoramic photographs to see what I can create. I took the opportunity of the super moon to photograph the Art Museum. Sadly I wasn't able to capture the moon in this shot, but I do love the Art Museum in Blue Hour.

Contact

Get in touch with me


Location

Philadelphia, PA.

Phone number

+(1) 267-269-1179

Website

https://chrisbakerevens.blogspot.com/